The sailing boat is a Gib'Sea 51 (= 15.80 m) or similar, with 4 cabins (small but comfortable), with queen size beds or bunk and private bathroom with shower. It has a shared kitchenette and a lounge for breakfast.
Equipment on Board: electric anchor winch with handle, folding table, transom shower, wheels with leather cover, Dinghy, Bimini.
Electronics: nautical charts, VHF, speedometer, clock, barometer, wind indicator, radio / CD player, GPS navigation equipment-plotter and autopilot, electric refrigerator, hot water, 12 volt power.
Sails: standard Randa, furling Genoa.
• The program and the boat used may vary for operational reasons or weather conditions.
• During navigation, the Customer may be requested to cooperate to perform some tasks on board by the skipper, which is the only competent authority.
• The electricity board is 12 volts. It is recommended to bring your car to charge the battery from the phone.
• Dress must be casual and comfortable; the luggage must be exclusively of non-rigid suitcases medium-sized, limited to one per person.
• Snorkelling and fishing equipment are not available.
• The daily duration of the navigation is on average 4-5 hours with stops in the most beautiful bays for swimming or fishing or snorkelling.
• During embarkation, the skipper will hold a "briefing" in order to explain details about the life on board.
• Customers collect some money for the main necessary supplies to have on board. The stops in the ports of each island allow customers to go in the local taverns.
Departures: 05/07 e 23/08